Cyber Security Solution Architect – 10 to 15 years
Date Posted15 June 2023
Expiration date1 January 2024
Company – C3iHub
Location – Kanpur
Provide critical guidance and be accountable for projects within the Cyber Security team as well as our technical stakeholders
Work Experience – Minimum 10 years of architecture experience in the domain cyber security
- Provide critical guidance and be accountable for projects within the Cyber Security team as well as our technical stakeholders.
- Research, develop, continuously improve and implement security policies, procedures, standards and processes based on compliance requirements and industry best practices.
- Works closely with business and technology stakeholders as a subject matter expert in applications, infrastructure
- Determine technology and process requirements to implement security strategies.
- Publish and communicate cyber security technology standards to assure architectural consistency in security technologies needed to protect the enterprise.
- Responsible to build web-based interface Platform for collection of relevant information supported by evidence from critical sector organizations.
- Design technical solutions and lead the team to develop Tools/Methods for automated data/evidence collection and security related indicators collected from organizations (Both offline and On-line mode)
- Responsible for ensuring that solutions and workloads, Tools built and running adhere to Industry Best Practices and cyber security standards.
- Support the design of “secure by default” technology environments
- Any other related tasks
- Engineer preferably in a field of Computer Science, Information Technology
- Minimum 10 years of architecture experience in the domain cyber security
- Well-rounded knowledge across the Cyber Security domains with strong knowledge of information security principles, threats, and mitigation techniques
- Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions
- Architecture experience in defining and designing Security Operations centre
- Ability to define and design security controls, implement greenfield solution from design to deployment
- Hands-on technical expertise in building Security Tools, Utilities, security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code
- Experience in Design and Developing Dash Boards to run Analytics.
- Understanding of compliance needs and evidence collection
- Securing Operational Technology (OT) environments
- Understanding and Working experience in DevOps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problems solving skills with strategic thinking and critical thinking skills
Travel – As and when required, across the country for project execution and monitoring as well as for coordination with geographically distributed teams
Submit a cover letter summarizing your experience in relevant technologies and software along with a resume and the Latest passport-size photograph.
Reason to join :
- Friendly work environment.
- No Target. No Pressure.
- Immediate joining is available.
Contact below number to book the appointment for interview.
Email CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number – 0512 259 2273