Information Security Consultant (VAPT) – 4 to 5 years
Date Posted25 May 2023
Offered Salary₹45000 - ₹65000 / month
Expiration date1 January 2024
Company: VISTA InfoSec
Job Vacancies: Multiple Position
Salary: 5 – 7 Lacs P.A.
Level: Executive/Senior Executive
Job Location: Mumbai, India
We are a pure play consulting company with no tie ups or “backlinks” to any hardware or software provider. From day one we are providing niche area services in Information Risk Consulting and Infrastructure Advisory and have worked with some of the largest and most respected organizations across the globe.
Established in 2004, VISTA InfoSec is involved from Day one in providing vendor neutral consulting services in the areas of Information Risk Compliance and Infrastructure Advisory Services. In sync our Code of Ethics, with no “axe to grind” on the sidelines such as sale of hardware/software, we position ourselves as a part of your internal team; as people whom you can trust with your eyes closed. The focus has always been to provide a level of professionalism, expertise and transparency exhibited and expected by the world’s finest and the world’s largest.
- Works on projects with clearly defined guidelines as team member with responsibility for project delivery
- Works under general supervision with few direct instructions
- Performs cyber security assessments which includes vulnerability assessment & penetration testing, Application security architecture review, secure configuration / code review, etc.
- Perform periodically system and application VAPT (Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing) using automated and manual approach.
- Perform asset and network discovery activities, helping to ensure full coverage of the vulnerability discovery. Prioritizing remediation activities with operational teams through risk ratings of vulnerabilities and assets.
- Research, recommend, evaluate and implement information security solutions that identify and/ or protect against potential threats, and respond to security violations, misuse of resources or noncompliance situations using defined escalation processes.
- Candidate must be graduate.
- Certifications in CEH will be preferred.
- Candidate should have relevant experience.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of Networking (Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Modems, Wirelesss Devices, Bluetoooth, VPN, etc.), Operating Systems (Windows, Linux, Unix), Virtualization Softwares (Vmware, Citrix, Hyper-V) etc.
- Excellent Language skills with priority on written and spoken English.
Reason to join :
- Friendly work environment.
- No Target. No Pressure.
- Alternative Saturdays off.
- Immediate joining is available.
- Near to Metro station.
Contact below number to book the appointment for interview.
HR – 9136014012