Business Continuity Manager – 2 to 7 years
Date Posted23 May 2023
Expiration date30 June 2023
Company: Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Job Vacancies: Multiple Position
Level: Executive/Senior Executive/Deputy Manager
Job Location: Chennai, Mumbai, Pune
We are seeking an experienced Business Continuity Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for responsible for developing and implementing strategies to ensure business operations can continue in the event of disruptions or disasters. Conducts risk assessments, develops and tests recovery plans, and provides training to staff. Collaborates with stakeholders to maintain business resilience and minimize potential impacts.
- Thorough Knowledge in BCM & Crisis management lifecycle
- Develop business continuity disaster recovery plans for accounts
- Knowledge of IT processes and life cycle experience with Infrastructure system, back up software and BIA, RPO and RTO strategies
- Oversee the coordination of BCMS testing processes and DR drills
- Knowledge of current best practices and technologies and their DR applications
- Experience in planning and executing enterprise-wide DR testing
- Experience with 3rd party DR providers
- Competence to work closely with internal and external stakeholders
Qualifications & Experience:
Multiple positions are available. Please share your detailed resume, we will map you qualification and experience against suitable position.