Audits & Compliance ISMS Specialist – 2 to 7 years
Date Posted23 May 2023
Expiration date31 August 2023
Company: Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Job Vacancies: Three Position
Level: Executive/Senior Executive/Deputy Manager
Job Location: Nagpur, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune
We are seeking an experienced Audits & Compliance ISMS Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring adherence to Information Security Management System (ISMS) standards and regulations. They conduct audits, assess risks, develop and implement compliance programs, and provide recommendations for maintaining a secure and compliant environment.
- Good knowledge of ISMS
- 2+ years of prior hands-on audit experience
- Knowledge on SOC 1 type 1 and SOC2 type 2 , HITRUST, ISAE 3000 controls
- Able to work in external auditors and tailor the controls applicability for the organization
- Able to work with internal stakeholders and collate the required evidences for the external audit/assessment
- CISA/ISO 27001 LA is a plus
- Identify and uncover the infosec-related risks from the audit
- Able to work with the leaders and articulate the security risks and mitigations
- Able to review /correct the CAPA and facilitate the project teams
- Follow up with the delivery team and close the NCs observations as per the defined SLA
- Good English communication and drafting skills
- Foundation level Knowledge of Business continuity and data privacy practices
- prior experience in performing BPS – Business process /system audit is a plus
Qualifications & Experience:
Multiple positions are available. Please share your detailed resume, we will map you qualification and experience against suitable position.